We were appointed by Hoburne Developments and David Richards Practice to convert existing retail units into new fresh and contemporary residential units in the heart of Highcliffe, a very sought after location for home buyers in Dorset.
- Complete strip out of the existing retail units
- Removal of existing shop front openings and re-build to match buildings elevation with face brickwork, new UPVC windows.
- Creating new access points to the new residential units.
- Investigation of existing foul sewers for connection of new wastes to existing outlets.
- Construction of new internal walls, ceilings, openings.
- All mechanical and electrical works required to convert buildings to residential.
- New bathrooms, kitchens including ceramic wall tiling.
- First/second fix carpentry works.
- Plastering of new walls and ceilings
- Decoration of all surfaces
- Floor finishes.
Completion: August 2016